Welcome to Yoga Training Training on Corfu Island, in Greece
Here is your info page for 200hr Yoga Teacher Training on Corfu Island, Greece
This Yoga Teacher Training on Corfu Island will take place in one of the most iconic Greek islands, sometimes called the "Monaco of Greece".
The unique mythical heritage, traditional charm, lush landscapes, breath-taking beaches, and crystal-clear seas make it one of the most glamorous and sought-after destinations in Greece. Here you will feel safe, comfortable, and relaxed.
The retreat center is nestled in beautifully maintained tropical gardens just 100 meters from the sun-kissed golden beaches of the Ionian Sea. This will make your yoga teacher training on Corfu Island balanced and relaxing.
Students can practice in 2 yoga studios or in the afternoon, we can practice in the beautiful garden. Free time can be spent on the beach, resting in breezy hammocks or lounge areas, or swimming in the neighboring hotel's pool.
The beach of Aghios Georgios is sandy, long, and has won the Blue Flag Award as an indication of its high environmental and quality standards. Further down, only 15 minutes of walking, you can visit the sand dunes that gained fame in one of James Bond's movies.
Would you like to continue with your 300hour Yoga Teacher Training after you finish this course? This way, you will be a 500-hour Certified Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance in no time.
Dates and Fees...
200hr YTT Dates in Corfu Island
200hr YTT Fees in Corfu Island
- The above prices already include an early bird discount of 100€. To benefit, reserve your spot 30 days before the course starts.
- A deposit of 400€ is required to reserve your spot. The remaining balance is paid upon arrival.
- We offer a flexible deposit policy adapted to the circumstances we live in. Read more about our Covid-19 "You Don't Lose Your Deposit" Guarantee.
- This yoga teacher training on Corfu Island is residential and includes the accommodation of your choice, breakfast, light lunch, dinner, water, tea, coffee, tuition fees, and a manual. The yoga studios and the villas are on the same premises.
- Check-in is available from 2:00 pm on on the 1st day of the course. Check-out is at 10:00 am on the last day of the course.
- Book your flight to Corfu Airport on the on the 1st day of the course (land before 3:00 pm) and book your return flight on the last day of the course after 8:00 am.
- Taxis from Corfu Airport to Adriana Apartments can be arranged by us so that you can relax once you set your foot in Greece. The cost of transportation is not included in the price.
- The retreat center provides students with accommodation as requested but reserves the right to make changes if needed due to unforeseen circumstances.
We get you covered...
How to get to Corfu Island retreat center
Corfu is located in the Ionian Islands, off the northwestern coast of Greece. Domestic and international flights can be booked directly to Ioannis Kapodistrias Airport (CFU), Corfu’s International Airport.
Taxi from Corfu Airport and back
Book your flight for Corfu Airport (CFU).
Land before 3:00 pm on the 28th of May 2022.
Shared taxis can be arranged by us when possible. The cost is 50€/person/trip, either it's shared or not shared with other students. Maximun number of people in the taxi is 3.
- The retreat center is located 31 km away from the airport. (30-min drive)
Bus from Corfu Airport
Take a bus from the Airport to Corfu town
From Corfu town, take another bus to reach Saint George, South Corfu. This bus will drop you off in front of the retreat center. Don't go to North Corfu.
- More information can be sent upon reserving your spot.
What can I find around the retreat center?
- The retreat center is conveniently located within 100 meters of the sea. A swimming pool at a next-door hotel is also available for all our students to use in their free time.
- ATMs, rent a car, restaurants, and convenience stores are all located within a 5-minute walk.
- Further down, only 15 minutes of walking, you can visit the sand dunes that gained fame in one of James Bond's movies. On this beach, you can also learn all the water sports from the owner of the retreat center.
- A 20-min walk through olive orchards and beautifully smelling plants will take you to Argyrades village. This is a must.
- Lake Korrssion - an exceptional water-biotope, one of the few remaining in Corfu, will impress you with its rare fauna and flora.
- Corfu town can be reached with one bus, which stops right outside of the retreat center.
Are you ready to transform your life?
With the correct guidance you will be amazed at what your body is capable of. Redefine what you thought possible.
Most teachers know what to teach. That part is easy. You will learn how to teach it right and why to teach it that way. That takes skill.
It sounds cliché but it is true. Yoga will improve your life and those you share it with. Don’t you want a change? Then change.
Students that loved this course said...
Joanna and Martin are excellent teachers. Martin will definitely teach you how you should improve your alignment so you actually feel something and get the real benefits. I for instance have always thought that I will have to practice some more years to begin with arm balances but after a good preparatory Vinyasa class of Joanna I was in side crow and other crazy asanas which felt amazing! Thank you for those moments! And receiving adjustments from such talented and experienced teachers as Martin and Joanna is such a treat. To whom would I recommend this YTT? If you love doing yoga, you don’t fear sweating (Ashtanga!), are a curious person and would love to spend a good time in wonderful Greece – go for it!Nora TabeaEngland, UK
This teacher training was fantastic. One of the most valuable things was taking the asanas back to basics — understanding the foundations really enabled me to deepen my practice and correct the mistakes I had been making unknown for years. More than just the asanas, the course places physical practice in the broader philosophy and helped me understand that yoga is about so much more than what happens on the mat.Jenni SmoutEngland, UK
I decided to do a yoga teacher training, not with the intention to become a yoga trainer, but to improve my knowledge about yoga and especially about the physical part - alignment. I did a lot of research to find out which training would be the best for me. In the end I chose Alpha yoga school because of the very personal contact with Joanna from the beginning. She convinced me somehow to do the training and with her very open, helpfulness and friendly attitude she gave me the support I needed. These attributes I felt during my whole training. Joanna and Martin are very open, lovely persons and funny (especially Martin). They always take the time for you and your questions and wishes. During the whole training Joanna and Martin were very close with the whole group. I improved my alignment and learned to feel my body with a lot more attention. Also mentally I developed new strength and find back some of my positivity, gratefulness and calmness that I lost a bit in the stressfully daily-life at home.Gesine Matter
If you search for a high quality yoga teacher training, which challenges you, makes you laugh and opens new perspectives of living your life, you should choose this one! It was an incredible time, we learned so much about our own body, yoga philosophy and how to teach in a safe and good way. I came as a yoga loving girl and left as a yoga loving teacher with a bag full of new friends and unforgettable memories. It was on the one hand really challenging and exhausting and on the other hand such an intense, emotional, wonderful time with a wonderful group of people and wonderful teachers!! I highly recommend this yoga teacher training! Lots of Love LeaLea Hausner
You made everyone feel so welcome and supported throughout this challenging and intensive journey. I am definitely missing the group energy and the fun morning Ashtanga and Vinyasa flows! I just did my first Mysore style class and it was a unique and new experience for me. This YTTC will be an experience I will never forget and I'm so happy I went on this journey - thank you for it all!Alex Aitken
Evia Silence is a tranquil beachfront wellness retreat center nestled at the mountains side of Greece’s beautiful Evia Island. It is conveniently located only 2,5 hours from Athens Airport.
You will practice and study yoga while overlooking the bay coastline and the crystal clear sea. And why not finish your yoga session by jumping from Shavasana straight into the cool, sparkling sea?Check It Out
This location hosts our 200hr Foundational YTT courses in Europe in the spring and autumn.
The retreat center is a true paradise on earth. It bestows an immediate feeling of tranquility and peace that will make your Yoga Teacher Training a rich and unforgettable experience.
Immerse into yoga practice while enjoying stunning views of Ithaca island, the mythical home of Ulysses. Enjoy a panoramic sea view from the yoga studio, dining area, and your villa.
Yoga training in a boutique location at affordable prices.Check It Out
Here we host our 200hr Foundational courses during the winter months.
This luxurious yoga center is specially designed to allow you to fully immerse yourself in yoga during your training.
It's is a beach resort situated on pristine and sandy Ashwem beach in North Goa, India. It is set on one acre of splendid unspoiled beachfront property, thus providing an idyllic environment for yoga.
Anahata Yoga Retreat Center is located only 70 km from Goa International Airport in India.Check It Out
What students say about us
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Practice Vinyasa Yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga.
- Learn applied functional anatomy
- Break down more than 50 important yoga poses. You will learn their correct alignment, recognize their misalignment tendencies, their safe modifications, and offer hands-on adjustments for different body types.
- Learn short sequences for 15, 30, 60, and 90-minute self-practice.
- Build a self-practice (home practice) without having to rely on a teacher
- Learn how to create vinyasa sequences and teach your classes to your fellow students.
- Workshops on complex postures. These workshops give a lot of attention to detail and will change your personal practice. The emphasis is on safety to your own body and the prevention of injuries for yourself and for your students.
- Philosophy, meditation, chanting...
We limit our groups to 25-26 students. This is a perfect number for both students and teachers. Students can experience the benefits of group energy, practice real teaching scenarios. Yet, teachers can provide the personal attention students need and deserve.
The course welcomes practitioners of all ages. 75% of the group is between 25 to 35 years old. The rest is either younger or more mature, between 50 and 60 years of age and older.
Philosophy (Indian philosophy, yogic lifestyle, breathing techniques (theory and practice), moral and ethical codes of yoga (yamas and niyamas), classical texts, and more modern texts on yoga.
Yoga Anatomy with hands-on exercises wherever possible.
Teaching Skills will be also put into practice. Everything you will learn in theory, you also put into application.
Alignment and Adjustments could be considered either theory or practice. Firstly you will learn them theoretically. Secondly, you will practice on yourself and other students.
The answer here is yes!
Not only can an injury be a gift to your experience of Yoga Teacher Training, it can also offer so much to the other students, the teacher, and the lessons.
Of course, consult your doctor before committing to this intensive yoga training and receive informed guidance.
At Alpha Yoga School, we understand the benefit of using props and encompass them in our teacher trainings.
We encourage students to experience them in their own practice, as well as in their teaching of yoga to others.