Evangelos Apostolopoulos is a certified 200hr Hatha Yoga trainer (based in Anusara, a Hatha yoga system) and 500hr in Yoga therapy.
From 2012-2017 he was leading and teaching in Yoga TTCs in Greece and abroad. Since then, he has been invited as a guest teacher focused on Anatomy, body biomechanics, anatomy of movement, breathing techniques (pranayama), Vedantic philosophy, and meditation for online and in-person trainings.
What he teaches, is a finely-tuned physical experience based on anatomy and philosophy. He enjoys connecting the physical aspects of yoga with philosophy, chanting, and kirtan. And he does this in a very down-to-earth way that “makes sense”. He shows the students how these aspects interconnect with each other and with daily life off the mat.
Yoga Teacher Training Courses
- 200 hours Yoga Alliance Certificate in Anusara Yoga, Thailand
- 500 hours Yoga Alliance Certificate in Yoga Therapy, USA
- 150 hours in Tantra Yoga, India
- Skeletal and Muscular Pain (Ear Acupuncture), Greece
- N.A.D.A. (Ear Acupuncture), Greece
- Neuro Hypnotic Repatterning, UK
- Aerial Yoga, Greece
- Animal Movement level 2, Greece