Nadine Sharkey, yoga teacher on the 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
I’ve been teaching Yoga since 2012: commuting to far-flung corners of London, India, and Europe to teach private classes, group sessions, workshops, retreats, and teacher training courses.
I am also the Co-owner and Director of Ánimo Yoga in East London.
Off the mat, I am a freelance copywriter with 16 years of experience working across employer marketing, internal communications, and digital.
- 2019-present: Owner, Director & Yoga Teacher at Ánimo Yoga, London
- 2020-2021: Guest Teacher on virtual/live stream trainings for Yoga Romania, Bucharest.
- 2018-2020: Teacher on 300hr Vinyasa Flow TTC with Yoga Romania, Bucharest.
- 2016-2018: Teacher on 300hr YA Vinyasa Flow TTC with Sampoorna Yoga, Goa
- 2014-2016: Assistant Teacher 300hr YA Vinyasa Flow TTC with Sampoorna Yoga, Goa
- 2012-2019: Group classes and workshops across London. Including Shoreditch House, Yoga Creation, Roof East, The Refinery, Yoke, Fabric, Stretch London, More Yoga, Total Chi, The Ned.
- Various corporate, private, and one-to-one classes across London on via live stream.
Yoga Teacher Training Courses
- 300hr Yoga Alliance Certificate with Sampoorna Yoga, India
- 200hrYoga Alliance Certificate with Yoga London
- 60hr CPD - Rocket Yoga with David Kyle
- 50hr CPD - Yin Yoga with Norman Blair
- 30hr CPD - Experiential Anatomy Intensive with Judith Lasater
Yoga Workshops, Seminars, Personal development
- Dharma yoga weekend, with Sri Dharma Mittra
- Jivamukti inversions and assists immersion, with Gabriela Bozic and Emma Henry
- Jivamukti Sequencing immersion with Emma Henry
- Inversion and arm balance workshop with Dylan Werner
- Ashtanga and Sadhana Workshop with Doug Swenson
- Yogasana workshops with Stewart Gilchrist
- Durga workshop with Sianna Sherman
- Sivananda Yoga at Vedanta Dhanwantari Ashram
- Vipassana meditation at Suan Mokkh
Ongoing wellness studies
- Personal Trainer Certificate - CYQ
- Mindfulness Diploma - NLP Centre of Excellence